MES RÉSEAUX SOCIAUX

lundi 23 juin 2014

African Outifit :Details

This outfit is among the expensive ones in Africa , its name varies from each part of Africa , in my country we call it Boubou .It is expensive because the material is made by hands ,it takes a lot of time and effort to make it .
You need to really be careful washing it ,until now I am really scared to wash it , I usually give it to someone who has experience to wash for me , because any mistake would destroy the material very bad . This African outfit is really comfortable and easy to wear , it is flattering to all shapes , as you see on the picture I am not curvy but it still looks good on me .





 The front has this nice broderies that is in french , I am too lazy to Google the translation in English (MDRRRR) if you know please let me know under the comment box .So this is pretty much about the dress ,thank you and Jesus Loves you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

La chanteuse nigériane Alizee aurait été tué par son mari danois

Un Danois, Peter Nielsen, a été arrêté dans le cadre du meurtre de sa femme nigériane, Zainab, et de leur fille de quatre ans. ...